Friday, June 8, 2007

Disappointments, continued

None of my bots fared well at the competition. The pool racer I had spent so much time on decided to wander off into the sunset. I think the sonar may have been confused by another entry with the same sonar sensor. A lot of work down the drain for nothing.

The Spring competition I didn't even bother to attend, as none of my bots were in working order, and parts I had ordered had not arrived yet, so nothing was ready in time. Pox and pestilence! I'm losing interest in these competitions anyway.

Back to work on HAL! My evil robot army needs a leader, and HAL is going to be it! Next step is the encoders and compass. Once that is in place I should be able to navigate around the lab without crashing into things. I need to rework the bumpers a little as well.

Back to the lab!

No comments: